Last October a Mental Health RN who lives in the Blue Mountains wrote about her bushfire experience for Nurse Uncut. Now, a year later, she gives us a photo essay on changes since the fire. She writes: “I don’t have a fancy camera to work on because of the urgency of the event at that time. I chose to use the same mobile phone to maintain consistency of the quality – acceptable and tolerable to the eye”.
We are on Facebook
Follow Nurse Uncut via email
- Des Lewis on How long do you get for handover?
- Des on A stressful occupation?
- Des on How long do you get for handover?
- Dee on How long do you get for handover?
- Paula on ‘I am a nurse who is not a nurse’
- NU_admin on How long do you get for handover?
- foxy on A stressful occupation?
- carol Dimon on How long do you get for handover?
- Naz on Do bedrails up mean you have restrained a patient?
- Naz on How long do you get for handover?
- CNE: Nurses must 'stop eating their young' posted on April 22, 2013
- How long do you get for handover? posted on October 14, 2014
- 'I am a nurse who is not a nurse' posted on June 11, 2013
- My Blue Mountains bushfire experience 2013-2014 posted on October 17, 2014
- Medicare is not 'free' – and it's not in crisis either posted on October 16, 2014
- Emotional intelligence training in nursing posted on September 25, 2014
- Stevie's diary: Not 'just' an enrolled nurse posted on August 22, 2014
- Securing a grad nursing position posted on June 3, 2014
- 'You couldn't pay me to return to student nursing' – Finn's new grad diary 4 posted on July 25, 2014
- Trying to move from mental health to general nursing posted on September 22, 2014
ThemesAdvocacy ANF Because We Care Celebrity Saturdays Community campaigns Competitions Disability nurses Education Election 2013 Employment issues Events Future of nursing Health Health funding International Interviews and Features Issues and Challenges Just For Fun Men in nursing New graduates NSWNA NSWNMA Nurse health Nurses - image and identity Nurse Uncut - General Nursing - Aged Care Nursing - ED Nursing - General Care Nursing - Mental Health Nursing - Midwifery Nursing experiences nursing history Nursing online Nursing Specialty Nursing students One2Four Campaign Questions & Answers Ratios Rural Tips and Advice Uncategorized Unions Videos Violence Workers compensation
Nurse Uncut series
Calendar of NU posts