NURSE AND MIDWIFE BLOGROLL
Here’s a list of blogs by nurses and midwives.
The world of blogs changes frequently – if you find that any of these links don’t work or haven’t been updated for at least 12 months, please let us know. If you know of or write a midwife or nurse-related blog that you’d like us to add to our blogroll, email us on nurseuncut at nswnma.asn.au
- TheNursepath – Ian from Impacted Nurse’s new site.
- Along the path – Ian’s blog within The Nursepath.
- Meta4RN.com – Paul McNamara, Australian mental health nurse.
- Rhonda Wilson MHN – rural mental health nurse in NSW.
- StefantheNurse – things I wish I knew before I started critical care nursing.
- Defining nursing – Laurie Bickhoff RN of Newcastle, NSW.
- keepcaring – an ED nurse on the Sunshine Coast.
- subcutaneous – under the skin – by Florence, a nurse in England.
- Fullhalfglass – from community nurse Mark in Brisbane.
- Aged care black box – a blog about the state of nursing homes in Australia by Combined Pensioners & Superannuants Association.
- Health, union, social justice and occasional random rant – by Tara Nipe, an activist nurse in Victoria.
- Hardwired nurse – by a student nurse in Brisbane.
- Nurse Speak Blog – a young RN in the US writes about issues, trends, opinion.
- expensivecare – searching for the big picture in intensive care.
- Adventures of a Labor Nurse – in the US.
- At Your Cervix – the musings of a labor-delivery nurse (in the US).
- AnnieCoops – the thoughts of a British nurse with type 1 diabetes
- NurseTalk – the blog of the national radio show in the US.
- The Handover – nursing and midwifery articles from Ausmed.
- Nursetopia – an oncology nurse.
- Megen’s blog – an RN in midwestern USA.
- Sarah Stewart – social media, education, life-long learning, midwifery.
- Nurse blog international – actually based in the UK.
- This Intrepid Band – a British nurse researches nurses in the Boer war and WW1.
- Midwife Connection – American College of Nurse-Midwives blog.
- Philip Darbyshire – nursing and healthcare research.
- NZNO – the blog of the New Zealand Nurses Organisation
- Tales of a School Zoned Nurse – a school nurse in the US.
- Healthy Newborn Network blog – mostly midwives.
- Infusion Nurse Blog – infusion and vascular nursing.
- Correctional Nurse.net – nursing in the US prison system.
- Climate change and health – from the Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments.
- Palliverse – all things palliative care in Australia.
- MoJo RN – MoJo’s soapbox rant.
- The Not So Big Society – child and adolescent mental health in Britain.
- Off the Charts – a blog by the American Journal of Nursing.
- Head Nurse – Brain on the top, spine down the back.
- Critical Care – reflections of a male nurse who works in haematology in Australia.
- STRN Student registered nurse – where nursing school meets motherhood.
- Change of Shift – a nursing blog collection from 2006-2011.
- Ofcourseitsaboutyou – a feminist RN in the US.
- Digital Doorway – reflections by Nurse Keith who lives in New Mexico, US.
- PixelRN – nurse + blog = PixelRN
- Jamie Ranse – disaster and critical care nursing.
- Injectable Orange – musings of a male nurse who ‘plays with dolls’.
- Adventures of Hood Nurse – in an ED.
- The Nerdy Nurse – patient, nurse and technology advocate.
- Are You Having Any Pain? – a humourous visual blog.
- code blog – tales of a nurse (ex-CCU, now a hospice nurse).
- Life in the Fast Lane – medical and nursing bloggers in NZ and Australia.
- Emergiblog – the life and times of an ER nurse (in San Francisco) 2005-2013.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Follow Nurse Uncut via e-newsletter