What does being Australian mean to you?
Australia is such a diverse society now, it would be interesting toread people’s take on this.
Tell us what you think by leaving a comment on this contest post. Your entry gets a chance to win you either a:
Calvin Klein One for men (RRP: $89.00) or Samsara Eau de Toilette (100ml) by Guerlain for Women (RRP: $120.00).
The winner also gets the chance to be featured here at Nurse Uncut (optional).
The other entries will be get a chance to win copies of Pat Staunton’s very popular book “Nursing and the Law” (RRP: $68.95). Big thanks to Elsevier for donating the book prizes to Nurse Uncut.
THE SMALL PRINT:
- The Australia Day contest will run from now (January 21st) till 31st of January, Sunday. The contest will close at 11.59pm, Sydney time of the 31st.
- This contest is only valid for Australians whether you’re living in Australia or overseas. If you live overseas, you must provide a local Australian address that we can post the prize to if you win.
- One entry per person.
- The grand prize winner will be selected by the Nurse Uncut members through a voting process which will occur on 1st of February.
- The other prizes (the books) will be selected via a random draw.
- Winners be announced on 3 Feb, Wednesday.
Image credit: Australia Day Organisation