We are on Facebook
Follow Nurse Uncut via email
- Janette on How long do you get for handover?
- Jennifer D on Stevie’s diary: Not ‘just’ an enrolled nurse
- Nicole on Grads need jobs!
- Sharon Juozaitis on Say no-way to a Medicare co-pay
- Felicity on Why privatisation is relevant to nurses and midwives
- Up, up and away on A stressful occupation?
- Bella on Emotional intelligence training in nursing
- Bella on CNE: Nurses must ‘stop eating their young’
- Bella on A stressful occupation?
- Des Lewis on How long do you get for handover?
- ANZAC Girls – Nurse Uncut's October contest posted on October 28, 2014
- CNE: Nurses must 'stop eating their young' posted on April 22, 2013
- 'I am a nurse who is not a nurse' posted on June 11, 2013
- Say no-way to a Medicare co-pay posted on October 27, 2014
- Emotional intelligence training in nursing posted on September 25, 2014
- How long do you get for handover? posted on October 14, 2014
- Securing a grad nursing position posted on June 3, 2014
- 'You couldn't pay me to return to student nursing' – Finn's new grad diary 4 posted on July 25, 2014
- Stevie's diary: Not 'just' an enrolled nurse posted on August 22, 2014
- Why privatisation is relevant to nurses and midwives posted on October 21, 2014
ThemesAdvocacy ANF Because We Care Celebrity Saturdays Community campaigns Competitions Disability nurses Education Election 2013 Employment issues Events Future of nursing Health Health funding International Interviews and Features Issues and Challenges Just For Fun Men in nursing New graduates NSWNA NSWNMA Nurse health Nurses - image and identity Nurse Uncut - General Nursing - Aged Care Nursing - ED Nursing - General Care Nursing - Mental Health Nursing - Midwifery Nursing experiences nursing history Nursing online Nursing Specialty Nursing students One2Four Campaign Questions & Answers Ratios Rural Tips and Advice Uncategorized Unions Videos Violence Workers compensation
Nurse Uncut series
Calendar of NU posts
Tag Archives: national registration for nurses
This is a guest post by Alice Haynes about her recency of practice dilemma. At the bottom of this post, you will find links to previous Nurse Uncut posts on this issue, plus links to information about refresher courses, scholarships … Continue reading
Attention all enrolled nurses, registered nurses and registered midwives who are due to renew their registration, AHPRA is encouraging you to renew your registration online and in time. Nurses and midwives can check their registration expiry date on the National … Continue reading
This entry is part of 4 in the series New National Registration requirementsNurses have written to the NSW Nurses Association expressing their confusion over the new registration guidelines. Confusion includes lengthy delays in renewing registration, frustration with the amount of … Continue reading