Every week or so, I’ll be featuring a meme for members to answer just for fun. This will help us to get to know each other better. You can answer these questions 2 ways:
- leaving a comment on this post or
- posting on your blog and linking back here.
What is a meme?
In the context of blogging and other kinds of social networking sites, it’s finding list of questions that you see somewhere else and you answering the questions on your site.
In my daily troll of other blogs and sites, I find interesting questions that I think are fun to answer. Hence, the birth of Nurse Uncut’s Meme. The questions we will be featuring here won’t always be about nursing, it could be different things. I hope you join in the fun!
I look forward to reading your answers!
1. How long have you been a nurse?
2. What Deparment/area will you never work in?
3. What Department/area would you like to eventually like to try?
4. What is the grossest thing you have encountered?
6. What is the weirdest thing you have seen as a nurse?
7. If you hadn’t become a nurse what would you be doing?
Found the questions via Ward Bunny