NURSE AND MIDWIFE BLOGROLL
Here’s a list of blogs by nurses and midwives.
The world of blogs changes frequently – if you find that any of these links don’t work or haven’t been updated for at least 12 months, please let us know. If you know of or write a midwife or nurse-related blog that you’d like us to add to our blogroll, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia & New Zealand
- TheNursepath – Ian from Impacted Nurse’s new site.
- Meta4RN.com – Paul McNamara, Australian mental health nurse.
- Rhonda Wilson MHN – rural mental health nurse in NSW.
- StefantheNurse – things I wish I knew before I started critical care nursing.
- Defining nursing – Laurie Bickhoff RN of Newcastle, NSW.
- subcutaneous – under the skin – by Florence, a nurse in England.
- Sarah Stewart – social media, education, life-long learning, midwifery.
- NZNO – the blog of the New Zealand Nurses Organisation
- EDnurseasaurus – year 41 as a nurse
- Health, union, social justice and occasional random rant – by Tara Nipe, an activist nurse in Victoria.
- Hardwired nurse – by a student nurse in Brisbane.
- Blogging for your Noggin – by Joanne Reading (@Blog4Nog on Twitter) an ICU Nurse Educator in Melbourne
- The Nourished Shiftworker – Jamie, an RN in an Intensive Care Unit in Sydney.
- The Handover – nursing and midwifery articles from Ausmed.
- Palliverse – all things palliative care in Australia.
- Life in the Fast Lane – medical and nursing bloggers in NZ and Australia.
- The Scribbling Nurse – NewGrad RN writing about studies and travelling
- AnnieCoops – the thoughts of a British nurse with type 1 diabetes
- Nurse eye roll – Kati, a neuro critical care nurse in the US.
- The Nurse Speak – a young RN in the US writes about issues, trends, opinion.
- expensivecare – searching for the big picture in intensive care.
- Adventures of a Labor Nurse – in the US.
- At Your Cervix – the musings of a labor-delivery nurse (in the US).
- Nursetopia – an oncology nurse.
- Megen’s blog – an RN in midwestern USA.
- Nurse blog international – actually based in the UK.
- This Intrepid Band – a British nurse researches nurses in the Boer war and WW1.
- Healthy Newborn Network blog – mostly midwives.
- Infusion Nurse Blog – infusion and vascular nursing.
- Correctional Nurse.net – nursing in the US prison system.
- Climate change and health – from the Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments.
- MoJo RN – MoJo’s soapbox rant.
- Off the Charts – a blog by the American Journal of Nursing.
- Head Nurse – Brain on the top, spine down the back.
- Change of Shift – a nursing blog collection from 2006-2011.
- Ofcourseitsaboutyou – a feminist RN in the US.
- Digital Doorway – reflections by Nurse Keith who lives in New Mexico, US.
- Jamie Ranse – disaster and critical care nursing.
- Injectable Orange – musings of a male nurse who ‘plays with dolls’.
- Adventures of Hood Nurse – in an ED.
- The Nerdy Nurse – patient, nurse and technology advocate.
- code blog – tales of a nurse (ex-CCU, now a hospice nurse).