Earn regular to occasional income (region dependent): We are looking nationally for Registered Nurses to join our Epilepsy Trainers Team. This is a great opportunity to combine your clinical skills in a training capacity and really make a difference.
We are the only national organisation for epilepsy in Australia
- Casual work (casual occasional income depending on your region)
- Provide information sessions and training for families, medical professionals and facility staff (Schools, Disability Homes etc) in local communities close to you.
- Awareness education from 10 to many on rare occasions (Level 1 trainer)
- Emergency Medication up to 10 people (RN- Level 2 trainer must be Cert IV)
- All information, training and education materials are provided.
- This is an ideal opportunity for registered nurses to gain some supplementary income while providing a community service to those patients and families affected by epilepsy.
What is essential to apply?
- Must be currently listed as a Registered Nurse with APHRA.
- High level verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with remote supervision
- Computer literacy
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment with a proven experience in providing clinical education.
- If Cert IV is in your future, we have ‘Level 1’ Trainers covering Awareness Courses, and, in the future, you can potentially upgrade to Level 2 Emergency Medicine Trainer.
Previous experience in a similar community-based role or related specialty would be well regarded but not essential.
|Capital Cities – (from regular to occasional training)||Regional Centres (occasional training)|
If you are passionate about making an impact, and want to be part of an organisation that is making a real difference in people’s lives, please forward your resume with a covering letter to Michael Casey at email@example.com.