Focus Care Solutions are an innovative, new home care provider helping ageing Australians live better, more independent and happier lives in their own home and community. We are looking for professional and experienced Registered Nurses for casual positions based in the Sydney metropolitan area and the NSW Central Coast.
Our holistic approach – Your life. Your home. Your care. Our focus® – places the client’s needs, wants and goals at the centre of everything we do. Our services include nursing care and case management; domestic assistance, personal care and home maintenance; aged and dementia care; art, music and movement programs and the tailoring of individualised activities to help our clients maintain independence and live well at home.
We can only provide these services with the expertise of our staff who share in our vision of keeping our clients living well and as independently as possible, for as long as possible; and our values Compassion, Creativity, Connectedness, Empowerment, Excellence, and Respect.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference to the people in your community and be part of a rewarding team environment where you will be continuously supported and developed.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Current AHPRA Registration and a minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in community care – nursing assessment, clinical care and case management (aged care and rehabilitation)
- Current CPR Certification
- National Police Clearance – less than three years old (or willingness to get one)
- Driver’s license and own reliable and fully insured vehicle and smartphone with internet access
- Evidence of ongoing education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Respect for the rights, dignity and ability of all our clients.
To be the successful candidate for this role, you will also have:
- Enthusiasm and passion for working with older people and people with disabilities and the drive to provide excellent clinical care
- Commitment to learning and professional growth including a willingness to embrace new technologies
- Team focus and flexibility to work independently or as part of a team
- Initiative and be proactive in your approach in identifying issues and/or solutions
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge, a varied working day and are as committed as we are to delivering quality care, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
For further information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9029 9084.