TIPS AND ADVICE FOR NURSES
Here is some helpful advice from our nurse bloggers and forum participants.
This page is continually updated, so keep coming come back to visit!
- Tips for searching and applying for jobs as a nurse
- A guide to nursing leadership
- Tips for juggling work and study
- 10 tips for choosing your nursing speciality
- Advice on choosing aged care as a nursing speciality
- Advice on why surgical nursing may not be right for you
- Choosing paediatric nursing as a speciality
- Tips on working overseas as a nurse
- Tips on choosing paediatric oncology nursing as a speciality
- Tips for senior nurses on being responsible preceptors forn student and junior nurses
- Tips for a smoother patient admission process
- How to deal with patients who are afraid of needles and injections
- Advice on a nurse’s pre-operative responsibilities
- Tips on looking after patients with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Tips on taking care of yourself: keeping the bugs at bay
- Tips for nurses who work shifts: are you getting enough sleep?